Wolfoo LLC was established with the goal of expanding access to high-quality educational games for kids worldwide. We are dedicated to giving parents and children a fun, safe, and informative experience when play games. We take your privacy and safety very seriously because we are aware that you are concerned about how sensitive information about your family is used and shared.
Wolfoo LLC built the Wolfoo Games For Kids as Freemium apps. This SERVICE is provided by Wolfoo LLC at no cost and is intended for use as is. This page is used to inform visitors regarding my policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use my Service.
We inform you that there may be pop-up ads or other child-targeted advertisements on our site, but they will only be for Wolfoo LLC’s related products and/or services. Without limiting the aforementioned, Child Users are prohibited from using external links. These links can only be accessed by Adult Users after they provide a password or correctly answer a security question.
Information Collection and Use
In short, we either actively or passively gather information. We won't ask a child for more information than is considered necessary.
- (b) Information we collect passively: We also collect certain technical non-personal information (which might be considered as personal information under some legislations), such as (1) IP Address; (2) Log and usage data, such as game progress, game time, achievements, and error and crash reports. We use this information to: (i)allow you to connect to the server; (ii)operate, provide, maintain, protect, manage, customize our Apps and the way in which we offer them; (iii)enhance the experience with the Apps, detect fraud, security or technical issues in connection with the Apps.
- (c) Information collected by third parties: In order to allows us to continue offering the Apps for free or at low cost, we may display advertisements to you. To enable advertising tracking, we allow our advertising partners to collect device identifiers (i.e. IDFA on iOS) that might be considered as personal information under some legislations. You can choose whether to allow or disable our Apps from collecting this device identifier when prompted for an authorization notification by your phone system or through the privacy settings in your phone system. Currently, we only contract with Google LLC and Ironsource to provide advertising. By indicating our content as child-directed, we disable any Interested-based ads and remarketing ads on our Apps.
We do not sell any of your personal information with or to any independent third parties. Situations where we will disclose or allow the third party to collect (i.e. the device identifiers) your information are:
- Authorized third parties:
|Google LLC||Firebase||Data Analysis||https://firebase.google.com/support/privacy|
|Google LLC||Google Analytics||Data Analysis||https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US|
- Business Transfers. We may transfer our information bases containing personal information in the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, bankruptcy, or other similar events, we will make an announcement in advance, disclose the details of the event and information about the successor, and with the express consent of you and/or your parent and/or guardian (if applicable) again.
- Law Enforcement-related disclosure. We may be required to share information (including personal information) collected if the information is required by law to prevent, investigate, or take action regarding illegal activities, situations involving potential threats to physical safety, rights, property, or of any person, suspected fraud and violations of our terms and agreements and in response to legal process, court orders, subpoenas, or to establish or exercise our legal rights.
The US Children’s Onlne Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) requires us to inform parents or legal guardians about how we collect, use, and disclose personal data from children under the age of 13. COPPA also requires that we get consent from parents or legal guardians before we allow children under the age of 13 to use and interact with some sections, applications, and activities on Wolfoo LLC's Games. We offer users a number of activities, some of which are directed at children under the age of 13, and other activities that are targeted at older users.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requires us to inform parents or legal guardians about how we collect, use, and disclose personal data from children under the age of 16 in some member countries of the European Union. The GDPR also requires that we get consent from parents or legal guardians before we allow children to use and interact with some sections, applications, and activities on Wolfoo LLC's Games.
We comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. We do not knowingly collect personal information on children under the age of 13. When a user identifies himself or herself as a child under the age of 13 through a support request or through any feedback, we will not collect, store or use, and will delete in a secure manner, any personal information of such user. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
At any time, parents can refuse to permit us to collect further personal information from their children and can request that we delete from our records the personal information we have collected in connection with that account. Please keep in mind that a request to delete information may lead to the deletion of an account.
Parents can request access to and delete their child's personal information by logging on to the child's account.
Parents can also contact us to request access to, change, or delete their child's personal information by sending an email to us at [email protected]
We want to inform you that whenever you use my Service, in a case of an error in the app I collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing my Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory. This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third-party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
To facilitate our Service;
To provide the Service on our behalf;
To perform Service-related services; or
To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to their Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites